So it happened! My baby sister Cassie got married last weekend! She was so beautiful and they are so dang cute!!! I am so going to have to post some pics when we get them . . And a big whoppin' thanks to Crackers & Co. for all the great work they did for the reception! Everything ran very smooth and was great. I hope it was as perfect for her as my wedding day was for me!
Just on the downer side . . . I had a headache all day Friday . . . and what do you know; as soon as we head home to good ol' Coolidge, that headache turns into chills and aching . . not good. So by Saturday I had a temp of 103 and felt like I was going to DIE! Thankfully I wasn't sick to my stomach, but my throat was so swollen it hurt to swallow . . So I lived on just popsicles for 2 days and did lose another 8 pounds! Now to just keep it off! LOL After a wonderful blessing Saturday my fever broke during the night and Sunday my aching slowly went away . . I am still getting better and the headache is finally gone. Now if I can get my tonsils down to normal size I will be back to 100%! ;)
Life Lived!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yeah you have a blog. And yeah for you loosing all that weight. :)
ReplyDelete